Crypto Currency Bot Trading WTC/BTC Update & Thoughts πŸ“ˆ

In this video I go over my Profit Trailer Bot results with my first manual trade Walton Chain (WTC).

I also discuss some of my ideas & learning about my crypto currency trading journey.

Buy Profit Trailer Bot

Checkout my previous video:

Risk Calculator

TradingView Free Trial Link

Download My Profit Trailer Settings:

Buy Profit Trailer Feeder (Profit Trailer Addon)

Buy Profit Trailer Tracker

CoinTracking (Keep track of your crypto portfolio)

Join Binance

Great Technical Analysis Resources:
Trade Devil: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJI0hJxdZ3TVvQB_1RLbQWA

Twitter ⇨ http://twitter.com/brentrdunn
Linkedin ⇨ https://www.linkedin.com/in/brentrdunn

*Some of these links may be affiliate links, meaning if you click and purchase something, I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. I only recommend companies and products I personally use, and any commissions help to pay for content creation. Thanks! *

** This is not financial advice and these are simply my own opinions, as such, this should not be treated as explicit financial, trading or otherwise investment advice. This is not explicit advice to buy these cryptos, tools or software do you own research.**

28 thoughts on “Crypto Currency Bot Trading WTC/BTC Update & Thoughts πŸ“ˆ”

• PPCMode - Brent Dunn March 9, 2018 at 1:27 pm

I know this video was pretty long, but I would love your thoughts on if you like this style. I know they're a bit longer than many of you are use to, but I'm simply just sharing my thoughts and ideas.

If you're interested in supporting the channel, please use my referral links if you decide to purchase any of these tools:

Buy Profit Trailer Bot

TradingView Free Trial Link

Thanks for your support, it's very much appreciated!

• Luke Richard March 9, 2018 at 1:27 pm

Yo what ups! Crazy market right now… Due to the recent Binance hack, I was hoping you could make a small segment covering how to properly set your API IP Access Restriction. I'm having some confusion because when I click Edit – Restrict access to trusted IPs only (recommended), it tells me 2 I.P. addresses. However, when I go to Windows commandpromt ipconfig it tell me that my IPv4 address(I believe this is my IP address)is totally different. I don't know, maybe I'm over thinking it. Just want to make sure I enter the correct IP address(s) in my restriction tab on Binance. Thanks man, keep up the awesome videos and great content!

• John Walls March 9, 2018 at 1:27 pm

John Walls (jack) I may not comment all the time, however, I watch all your videos and fine them very informative. Keep notifying me.

• Kamil Gorgolewski March 9, 2018 at 1:27 pm

Thanks for the video. I've learnt few things.

• chip Irvin March 9, 2018 at 1:27 pm

Factual and logical, that's why I keep watching.

• Moo March 9, 2018 at 1:27 pm

Yo dawg, its called Inception :p

• deepblueportfolios March 9, 2018 at 1:27 pm

I came to the same conclusion last week, use the bot to find some potential buys, buy manually (disabling tokens that you want to avoid) and leave the bot to sell. The bot has only limited analytical skills relative to human assessment, it's a shame we can't just have the bot print money for us 24/7 but it can't. I think it's the best of both worlds with the limitation of all the extra management time it requires. Great informative video dude, keep'em coming, if you can tear your eyes away from the plummeting BTC.

• Crypto Dark March 9, 2018 at 1:27 pm

Brent, am behind you all the way, well done …..hope you hit this trade hard…

• Adam Saylor March 9, 2018 at 1:27 pm

keep up the videos there is a wealth of good info here. A word of advice for anyone, especially on Binance, use whitelist only instead of blacklisting bad coins. If you blacklist the new coin listings will eat you alive.

• Brian Pfeiffer March 9, 2018 at 1:27 pm

Great Video thanks for sharing

• Aleksandar KneΕΎeviΔ‡ March 9, 2018 at 1:27 pm

First thing first, the fact that you bought PT doesn't mean you can do with it as you like…you need to listen to us, your subscribers, alright?

Nice seeing how you develop, like your perspective, you are wrong many times but even than you help me, along with other pow's to make my own mind how i wanna do things.

WTC right…who would guess…

• Stephen Wallace March 9, 2018 at 1:27 pm

Love the video. You are helping me learn about the importance of TA which, in turn, helps me tweek the PT settings more advantageously.
    Also, I like the way you always appear to be looking the viewer directly in the eye in your videos.

• Rajiv Gudka March 9, 2018 at 1:27 pm

Love your calm style and accurate in-depth analysis. Don't listen to the haters Brent – just keeping dong what you're doing. Loved the WTC analysis – hope you do more like that to help your viewers follow your fortunes πŸ™‚ Respect every time man!!

• Allan Olsen March 9, 2018 at 1:27 pm

You mentioned exit-strategies… Willing to share with us in a future video ? πŸ™‚

And keep up your good work!

• Ashley McDermid March 9, 2018 at 1:27 pm

After going a bit too hard and ending up with some bags for coins I didn't know about I switched to a whitelist. The theory being I already know and have researched them and believe they will be good long term. Worst case is I end up with a bag I may have brought any way. I sleep much better now so good to see you mention something similar

• Lock & Load Containers March 9, 2018 at 1:27 pm

Had a huge bag of wtc. your video gave my bag hope. and when i got home woohoo no more huge bag and a nice sale. thank you

• Ceri Lines March 9, 2018 at 1:27 pm

Thanks Brent, very well said.

• JAYKNOW March 9, 2018 at 1:27 pm

This video was great! No need to apologize for the length. I did get lost during the TA of WTC but I look forward to your future videos teaching your TA techniques. Can you please provide some links you think are helpful for beginners trying to learn TA. Appreciate your videos man! I’ll sign up with trading view using your link soon.

• Robert Tomkinson March 9, 2018 at 1:27 pm

I think the word you are looking for is fractal. If not, then it's waves within waves within waves.

• Orcwithaspork 323 March 9, 2018 at 1:27 pm

Ya know i checked WTC this morning after whatching your video yesterday and was smacking my self for not getting any as it was at 34%!

• Aaron Bent March 9, 2018 at 1:27 pm

Loved the video. thanks for the WTC prediction. hope to see more!!!

• Larry Eitel March 9, 2018 at 1:27 pm

Hey Brent, super informative. You alluded to using PT to assist and/or automate manual trading of specific coin pairs based on TA. It would be interesting to demonstrate the implementing of an example strategy. Let’s say that you expect price action to bounce off a fib support line. Could PT be used to execute a buy, enter a stop loss, trail the increase and then automagically sell? A bonus would be to shut down trading on that coin pair until you are ready to pull the trigger again. πŸ™‚

• Evans Rentals March 9, 2018 at 1:27 pm

Vids are helping a lot but would like to get in on your family circle. Any chance you will give a class?

• cshin0506 March 9, 2018 at 1:27 pm

I think WTC was a very good example to prove your new strategy. Now, how did you pick WTC to begin with?

• J Ji March 9, 2018 at 1:27 pm

U did 10 10 10 on ur dca that's why it bought alot, suppose to be 10 20 30 40

• Polygonal Construction March 9, 2018 at 1:27 pm

What do you think of the fundamentals of MAIDSafe? There was a press release 2 days ago saying they’d go commercial in 2018. They are partnering with Indentillect. In the release it states MAIDSafe will be commercial in 2018. http://globenewswire.com/news-release/2018/03/05/1414830/0/en/Identillect-and-MaidSafe-partner-to-enhance-network-security-protocols-and-respond-to-market-opportunities-in-Europe-and-the-US.html

• Steve Brule March 9, 2018 at 1:27 pm

Just wanted to say that what you are doing is very similar to what I started doing with PT a week or so ago. I have pretty much given up on the idea of the bot buying in any intelligent way with its current indicators/strats. The reality that I feel most people don't want to face is that right now the success rate of buys is all but random and DCA is the only thing that pulls the bot into the green most (but not all) of the time.

I would ignore people giving you a hard time about setting it up manually. The goal here is to be consistently profitable. Complaining about what the bot "should" do doesn't make it so. The smart thing to do is then to play to the bots strengths and find a way around its weaknesses, which I believe is exactly what you are doing here. This may change if additional/multiple indicators are added, but until then EMAGAIN and EMASPREAD simply won't compete with a manual buy based on even basic TA knowledge.

I have started setting manual buys on fib retracement levels, but on smaller timeframes than you are using with WTC. Mostly looking at the 15m chart for 1-3% bounces, and setting reasonably tight stop losses with no DCA. Shooting for 2-3/1 odds on the trades. Too early to give definitive results but so far the buys have had a much better success rate than the bots usual single indicator purchases (not really surprising though)…

It's going to take a lot of time to fine tune the sell levels, trailing profit and stop losses to maximize the potential though. I will be interested to see how this works out for you.

• Nicolas Gomez March 9, 2018 at 1:27 pm

Don’t even mention the heaters, don’t waste time reading what they are saying. Just ignore those negative comments and focus on what are you doing and always always be honest. Keep going.