Bitcoin is a store of value- keep it simple! Some Ethereum Classic speculation.

I keep encountering new hoarders of Bitcoin and I love it! Be a rebel and go against society by SAVING. There is so much Ethereum Classic drama that I can almost see the uncertainty in the air. If it goes under $1 then watch out!

More whitehat hacker ETC drama- https://blog.bity.com/2016/08/29/whitehat-withdrawal-contract-last-update-before-deployment/

Get paid XPER to play video games- http://www.level-up.tech/

Buy your Bitcoin Trezor storage device here: https://buytrezor.com/?a=c81d29b7bbf1

My latest Steemit post: https://steemit.com/steemit/@bitcoinmeister/bitcoin-gambling-news-xper-is-as-early-stage-as-they-get-and-counterparty-thoughts
My Steemit: https://steemit.com/@bitcoinmeister/posts

Support the cause if you like what I have to say:
ETC: 0x36ab30f3ef5165e29b5fcefbc06511004c16ed31
Monero: 47MnZvoKVeZL4xhczW3t7zTnHQhJ3wkJ2Yxgyh2iWKTDhqrvdxjg41xZXrJhzn4yXxGVCJyNBroxK738rHKfGPWkQRQ2jj1
LTC: LaFAfLv9XoadM3kPDpMoPKcxHWYQop8uSs
ETH: 0x7386dbca3e8da787cc39190802fcba85a07ea5a9
DASH: Xfew368HijpMxSQNosJvyfMPw4enigg7CZ
Vcash (XVC)= VbRjaqW1GocDweAM7MVve4z2PWRKYWWTYs
I ACCEPT EVERY ALTCOIN! This video explains what to do to get me to list, talk about, and create a payment address for your favorite Altcoin: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VD9GOslS4zg

Watch more of my Bitcoin videos here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLgyAakZPtCVQKl6naVHUfOiICFG8BYMp

Adam Meister is available for an hour long Bitcoin/cryptocurrency consultation where he can walk you through the Trezor installation process and help you move your Bitcoins to the Trezor. He will answer all your questions in that hour. Trezor is just one Bitcoin topic that Adam can help you with, you can ask his advice on anything cryptocurrency related. From marketing and promotion to Altcoins to storage and the buy and hold philosophy. Adam’s hourly rate is .2 Bitcoin. Feel free to email: Adam AT TrezorHelp DOT com to set up a Skype/phone consultation or to arrange an in person appearance or speaking engagement. Adam is available to speak at conferences around the world.

Follow Adam on Twitter here: https://twitter.com/TechBalt

Bitcoin- Escape from the EBT Card/Obamacare/welfare/slave/dollar/Fed system.

BitcoinXR.info is another site of mine you will only read about in this notes section for now. More news on that soon enough….

11 thoughts on “Bitcoin is a store of value- keep it simple! Some Ethereum Classic speculation.”

• Scott Gable March 12, 2018 at 3:10 pm

Hoard baby hoard!! Whether Bitcoins or precious metals, this is my mantra: STORE. OF. VALUE
    I dollar-cost-average both each and every pay cycle from my BORING conventional job. You are my inspiration BitcoinMeister. Thank you!!!!!!!!!

• J-rocksMOTO March 12, 2018 at 3:10 pm

Bits are so affordable any one can stack up bits people get discouraged when they see the price of A Bitcoin and think it's too expensive…..ggghhhaa bitz will be =to a quarter or a dollar some day they don't think how quickly Bitcoin is going to move

• Matt Nelson March 12, 2018 at 3:10 pm

A few months ago I bought 1.25 bitcoins. I am one of those boring people in their 40's, I just wanted to have my finger in the bitcoin pool. I have no idea of how to use it for transactions, but I like the coinbase wallet. I also picked up 25 ETH when coinbase started trading this crypto currency. I figured to have up to $900 invested in crypto currencies just another investment as the debt ridden fiat currency dollar as well as any other fiat currency is only backed by debt will eventually crash. However, my big investment to hedge against this crash of the dollar is silver and gold. I like how the bitcoin was set up to mimick gold mining with a finite amount to be mined.

I do get a kick out of the website fiatleak.com that shows the flows in real time into bitcoin. There is a lot more going on in bitcoin than the general public realizes.

• Bitcoin & Litecoin March 12, 2018 at 3:10 pm

and Litecoin… 😉

• Charanjit HGV LGV PCV CPC Towing Trailer Training March 12, 2018 at 3:10 pm

I watch your video every single day thanks uk London

• doapSauce March 12, 2018 at 3:10 pm

The Poloniex FB page said that they are going to be "releasing" all the "white hat ETC" as soon as they get clearance from Law Enforcement. Idk if the page is legit or not, but hey, the time frame is right. I should've bought some redbulls to prepare for the next few hours and days hahaha jk… but really

• Anmar S. March 12, 2018 at 3:10 pm

Hoard it! It's that simple!

• Ivor Thomas March 12, 2018 at 3:10 pm

Adam, that's cool that non-geeks are hodling these days. Bullish shit. Are you suggesting paper wallets, multisig, Trezor, etc? I think Bitcoin Core devs 'slow and steady' approach to improving Bitcoin supports the 'store of value' theme.

• Gergis G March 12, 2018 at 3:10 pm

I posted this on other videos and i'm going to repeat myself on yours BitcoinMeister, the AdamMeister, I think the "Hacker", won't sell anything at all…i'm sure of it

• Slopestyle 2022 March 12, 2018 at 3:10 pm

Nice dude I just grabbed some more btc, but what do you think about Monero?

• New Earth Administration March 12, 2018 at 3:10 pm

Factom will drawf BTC based on the contracts they have with governments and corporations. Always allow for anomalies. Marrying BTC is like only liking old model Fords, when the Lambo is on the seen – FCT.
    Bitcoin will remain a good intermediary coin.